Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All wrapped up in xpel stealth and had her shades put on :lol:
She's absolutely gorgeous! One stage of modification done next one in the works.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Figured it out the photos were too big

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exhaust is next up on the list.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VelarMan said:
Gangsta!

So you kept the gloss black bits and did not wrap - good idea! Did Yianny do the wrap? Would you mind PM me the cost - I am tempted to get mine to Estoril Blue from the SVR :mrgreen:
Actually the whole car is wrapped in xpel. The black trim is covered in xpel ultimate and all the Carpathian grey parts where covered in xpel stealth.

Wrap is cheaper since it is a thinner piece of vinyl whereas ppf which xpel makes, is more expensive due to the thickness and multiple layers that make up ppf.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It is paint protection film (clear film) that makes the paint look matte. Xpel stealth. Body color is Carpathian Grey.

·
Registered
843 Posts
mge.92 said:
Actually the whole car is wrapped in xpel. The black trim is covered in xpel ultimate and all the Carpathian grey parts where covered in xpel stealth.

Wrap is cheaper since it is a thinner piece of vinyl whereas ppf which xpel makes, is more expensive due to the thickness and multiple layers that make up ppf.
Mge.92 - this is exactly what I'm looking to do! So awesome to see pics. My base color is Narvik so will be interesting to see how much darker the matte is once complete. Would you also mind sharing what the cost was for the wrap (PM if you prefer)? I have quite a few installers near me in NYC so want to make sure I get competitive pricing. Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.