Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to pick my Velar up in November! However, on my test drives and trips to the dealership, I didn't have chance to look at the key fob
Does anybody have any pictures? Also, might sound odd, but a feature I had with my Mercedes is you could fully open the boot and then close it by repressing the button. Just wondering if the Velar has this feature? I know it has the power close boot, I'm just interested if this can be operated from either inside the car or/and from the key fob

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omar1 said:
From the many reviews iv read/watched the key can open and close the boot. It also has keyless entry so it can be opened by swinging your foot ethier side of the rear
Great! Do you know if you can open/close the boot from the drivers seat?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was trying the kicking motion in front of the bumper and it worked sometimes. Then I read in the manual you're supposed to tuck your foot under the correct portion of the bumper and now it works pretty much every time for me. Although it's not often I'm actually carrying things with two hands. It's only marginally useful.

Andrew64 said:
The boot can be opened/closed by a button on the key fob.
I agree with previous comments about swinging your leg to open the boot....but it was just as bad on my Mercedes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts