Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I've already made my config, but last thing I cannot decide is colour of the car.

I was thinking about corris grey with black roof and 1033 rims, but now I started to think about carpathian grey with this same rims and black roof. What are your thoughts?
Any experience with this colours? (especially with carpathian).

Maybe anyone has a Velar in carpathian grey and would be so kind to put here some photos?

It's not easy decision, especially that I don't have a chance to see carpathian in the dealer's showroom. There is only corris which looks great:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I went Indus silver with black roof and black wheels as I like a decent contrast

I love the carpathian grey and already had specced my car before they lent me the demonstrator overnight. That was carpathian grey ..... if you do get that colour you really can save and not bother with the black roof as if you get the panoramic you get the same look as the paint is really quite dark

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wheel Car Cloud Vehicle Tire

Carpathian Grey with Black Roof and Black 20's style 7014

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
When l was at Marshall Peterborough with both Corris grey and Carpathian grey cars together - it's a personal choice but l went for Carpathian - looked classy - no regrets
Question is the D300 a clean diesel euro 6 ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts