Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like the title says.....it was a last minute purchase!

New Job New Company car.....which I sort of got excited about, and while the Velar was on the list it was so restrictive it was unreal!

Found myself back at the dealer where we had just picked up the other halves new Evoque two weeks earlier! 1.5hours later and I walked out having purchased a Velar D240 S in Carpathian Grey, 20" 1032 Alloys, Pano Sunroof, R-Dynamic :)

Anyway - collected it yesterday and very pleased indeed.

So just wanted to say hi :) .........I guess my only desire would have been to have Apple CarPlay.....but maybe miracles will happen in due course!

Evening everyone

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
threeputt said:
I saw one review where it stated that Apple Car Play could be added in the future, so there is hope.
Lets hope so. InControl has grown on me over the last 72hours, but is still feel like a beginner system.

I also get a weird issue when a call comes in now that I cannot get back to InControl and the screen just freezes :-(

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JENMCD07 said:
Congrats on the new purchase! Was it a stock car as you picked it up so quickly?
Hey JENMCD07, certainly was a stock car. We went through the Group Stock and I picked what was most important to me along with budget constraints of course (Which is always a really pain!) :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.