Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought to stop by my dealer today to crunch some numbers. The dealer gave me some numbers pertaining to my lease, which I like more than buying a car ( to get the most up-to-date technology). residual value was just over 53%, one factor was about zero point 0.0017 and so for my older place for an HSE with an MSRP value of $75,000. with 10,000 miles per year $1900 down payment +1st payment plus acquisition fee plus tax my monthly payment will be $1085.
seriously this is insane for such a car, even though it is a beautiful car, to pay almost as you pay for a Land Rover supercharged which is only some $60 more than the Velar lease. now I'm thinking to get into supercharged Land Rover with all the beauty and beast-alike car.
what do you think !!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
velarios said:
So I thought to stop by my dealer today to crunch some numbers. The dealer gave me some numbers pertaining to my lease, which I like more than buying a car ( to get the most up-to-date technology). residual value was just over 53%, one factor was about zero point 0.0017 and so for my older place for an HSE with an MSRP value of $75,000. with 10,000 miles per year $1900 down payment +1st payment plus acquisition fee plus tax my monthly payment will be $1085.
seriously this is insane for such a car, even though it is a beautiful car, to pay almost as you pay for a Land Rover supercharged which is only some $60 more than the Velar lease. now I'm thinking to get into supercharged Land Rover with all the beauty and beast-alike car.
what do you think !!!!
I had the same issue at my dealership when I went to go pick up my Velar. They told me it was the first lease they have calculated and the numbers didn't make any sense not even to them -- I actually got a better deal financing so I decided to go that route. In my opinion the Velar makes the RRS and RR look dated and the technology is way better on the Velar. Additionally the lease would've been for 36 months so if they would release a redesigned RRS or RR I won't be able to upgrade as easily with my remaining lease as I could upgrade anytime by financing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[/quote]

In my opinion the Velar makes the RRS and RR look dated and the technology is way better on the Velar.
[/quote]

I totally agree!!! I will be going with the buy!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
velarios said:
what do you think !!!!
Dude, you don't know what real madness is. Real madness happened 5 days ago. I rented a car to go with my wife on a trip to the states. In the middle of the way, she saw the number of the car, namely the number 1221 at the end, and decided that she should stop the trip because I read at https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-1221-meaning/, which are some kind of magic numbers and they mean something strange. I tried all the way to explain to her that there was no mysticism and that it was just numbers, but in the end we had an accident. And how then to not believe in numerology?))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.