Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
An interesting move, my wife and I were at Bateman's on Tuesday and I actually made the comment, when we looked at Kipling's Rolls, how things had changed with the chauffeur on the hard wearing leather seats and the gentry on the comfy fabric seats, and here we are with the Velar offering fabric.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Not sure how I feel about the new fabric especially trying to keep it clean.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Depends on what trim you have. For me it was the same price but you cant get heated steering wheel or extended leather on the dash when you select the fabric material. Leather on the steering wheel is a must because I am not sure how suede cloth is going to hold up. From past experience, anything else like Alcantara which is similar to the suede cloth, looks good on the steering wheel but it doesn't hold up.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I personally would have thought it was a cheaper option not the same or more, if i had the choice for either at the same or more cost then i would choose the leather option personally even though the cloth image above looks very nice.

·
Registered
421 Posts
When you add the extended leather and heated steering wheel, the leather becomes more expensive. With the suede cloth, you can't get a heated steering wheel nor the extended leather option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.