Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have real photos of VELAR R-Dynamic Black Pack Corris Grey with Tan/Ebony perforated windsor leather and 21" 10 spoke 'Style 1033' with Satin Dark Grey finish wheels ?? :) :) :)

I'm excited to see how does it look. :D

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will in March! :D

Only thing I'm still on the fence about is the wheels. Debating between the 1033's in 21" Gloss black or the 20" 7014's in Gloss Black (which is currently spec'ed on my order) I know that's not much help.... but you're not the only one who likes that combo!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mm767cap said:
I will in March! :D

Only thing I'm still on the fence about is the wheels. Debating between the 1033's in 21" Gloss black or the 20" 7014's in Gloss Black (which is currently spec'ed on my order) I know that's not much help.... but you're not the only one who likes that combo!
I've decided to order 21" Satin Dark Grey :D
I can't wait march too !

·
Registered
558 Posts
I think the gloss black look terrible when the tyres aren't shiny satin grey this end too

·
Registered
53 Posts
Milky400 said:
I think the gloss black look terrible when the tyres aren't shiny satin grey this end too
Saw the satin grey 21's on Coris at my dealer. There just wasn't enough contrast with the body for me, so ended up ordering the gloss. Good point about the tires though. Will have to keep them shined up as much as possible

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.