Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, yesterday I realized that I can't see the weather from the app. I get the message "no connection", but the connection is there! i haven't tried tune in or spotify because i don't use these apps, but the remote connection works normally! anyone with similar problem? second question, but is it possible to use the iphone as a data connection ?? my velar is version 2021 with esim ... thank's

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also add that, I can't open spotify, the display shows "send an email" (?) and I manage the account on incontrol.landrover.com, but I can't find any rumors about it on the app incontrol!! the tune in button seems not activated, the remote control from the smartphone works .. what happens ??

·
Registered
289 Posts
When you need to reconnect Spotify it asks how you want to verify the account. One of the options is an email with a link to verify and then you should get Spotify providing your subscription is up to date.

Reactions: Pier

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello everyone, yesterday I realized that I can't see the weather from the app. I get the message "no connection", but the connection is there! i haven't tried tune in or spotify because i don't use these apps, but the remote connection works normally! anyone with similar problem? second question, but is it possible to use the iphone as a data connection ?? my velar is version 2021 with esim ... thank's
the weather started working again, I noticed that the voice command did not work well (which never did) ... I asked for the weather and then the app started working again too .. and the voice command started working again (quite disappointing as always ... doesn't understand anything !!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts