Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Can anyone change the digital MPH to KMH inside the analog ring? I can change the outer analog ring to KM but I didn't find any settings for the digital inside.
Steering part Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi. Can anyone change the digital MPH to KMH inside the analog ring? I can change the outer analog ring to KM but I didn't find any settings for the digital inside. View attachment 5054
I don’t have mine yet so not able to say specifically, but I had exactly the same question on my previous Merc and the position was you can change the main units, but it must always show the other one. So you can have KPH on dial but mph in middle or vice versa depending on where you live. I think it has something to do with a regulation that should always display the unit of origin. Hope that’s clear - but as I say it may not be relevant to the Velar but given what you and previous discussion have said, it looks like an identical situation.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi. Can anyone change the digital MPH to KMH inside the analog ring? I can change the outer analog ring to KM but I didn't find any settings for the digital inside. View attachment 5054
I remember I had the same issue when I was driving abroad....never did find a way to change it so just learnt to live with it at the time. Not saying there isn't a way but if there is I never did find it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember I had the same issue when I was driving abroad....never did find a way to change it so just learnt to live with it at the time. Not saying there isn't a way but if there is I never did find it.
I have a problem when I change to full screen map I can see only mph on top of the screen. Here all the speed limits are on KMH so I have to learn the formula out to figure out if I am in the speed limits 😂

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sorry - I think the solution is as above at earlier post. You can have alternative units but it must always show unit of origin as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts