Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Ages ago, back in March, Jaguar F-Pace owners spoke about how the music system wouldn't read a USB drive and would return a Queue Corrupt error message.

I have the same issue with my new Velar. It's erratic. So I thought I would ask Velar owners if they have a solution?

One USB drive only has a small number of tracks and was reformatted to a clean, empty FAT32 drive before adding the tracks which are all of the same file format - uncompressed FLAC. So it's a clean, uniform and small store of music data.

The other USB drive is a big 128Mb of storage. It worked fine in my rejected F-Pace and long-term loan XJ. But they both had the old ICT interface. With the new Velar we have the equivalent of ICTpro. On this USB drive I have had a few of the music queue corrupt error messages but, even when it works, it only sees 375 tracks although there are nearly 2750 music files on the drive. On this drive the files are of various file formats - MP3, Apple AAC and M4a.

In all other respects the whole IT system is fine, just this jiggly issue which might be with the way I am storing my music files.

Any ideas? Anyone having similar issues?

Arianne

·
Registered
295 Posts
HI Arianne,

we already shared feedback on USB issues in a separate post. Just in case someone reads this post, I confirm I do have USB recognition inconsistencies :
- sometimes Velar can read a USB stick, sometimes not
- consequently, the Incontrol Apps is erratic too. it's very often not working, eventhough I duely follow the step by step procedure (1 car start. 2. launch apps on the Iphone 3. plug usb)
- never was able tread . flac files from usb stick

It would be great if CRC could bring us assistance on this matter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.