Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As I wrote in last topic, this week I'm gong to place order for Velar:)
Could you look at my config and give some advice, should I add something or maybe something is not necessary and i can save some money?:)

Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE P300

Corris Grey
Wheels: 21" 1033 Satin Dark Grey
Black roof
Open panoramic roof
Private windows
Matrix LED

Light Oyster Ebony
Heated front seats
Argento Pinstripe
Meridian Surround Sound 825W

Activity Key
Configurable dynamic mode
Air suspension
air ionization
carpets
ambient light
In control apps

No spare wheel, only repair kit

Thx for your help:)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Air suspension is standard on v6 engines only.

Matrix led is standard on SE, only difference with the laser option is the 550 yard high beam every other part of it is the same.

Nice choices

·
Registered
558 Posts
There was a post somewhere earlier about upgraded mats and how rubbish they were. I had runners thrown in, so I'd ask the dealer for some extra's worked they can do is say no, then you can buy the carpet mats cheaper elsewhere.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Heated steering was something I wish I'd gone for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ty Rua - I was thinking about D300 but in Poland it's more expensive than P300 about 18,6% of value of whole car (tax). I started new thread about that today.

Could you write something more about "configurable dynamic mode"? I thought that it's great option to change car's setup depending on surface and other road conditions? If I won't buy it would I have possibility to change air suspension setup and gearbox setup?

I will throw away ionisation and carpet mats and add extra leather. I think that i don't need heated steering wheel because i usually park in garage.

What do You thing about not buying spare wheel? (only repair kit). Would i have bigger trunk?

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'd be interested to know about the spare wheel, although I have one so to late to change (collect Saturday) went to have a look at the car today and the spare does take up a lot of room, however I don't think I'd be without it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Kondrah said:
Hi,

As I wrote in last topic, this week I'm gong to place order for Velar:)
Could you look at my config and give some advice, should I add something or maybe something is not necessary and i can save some money?:)

Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE P300

Corris Grey
Wheels: 21" 1033 Satin Dark Grey
Black roof
Open panoramic roof
Private windows
Matrix LED

Light Oyster Ebony
Heated front seats
Argento Pinstripe
Meridian Surround Sound 825W

Activity Key
Configurable dynamic mode
Air suspension
air ionization
carpets
ambient light
In control apps

No spare wheel, only repair kit

Thx for your help:)
Definitely extended leather.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Another thing to check out.....whether your insurers want a tracker

I only found out after delivery so had to have it installed as a dealer fit .... would have preferred it as a factory fit

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi,
I looked into optioning the configurable dynamics, but when I found out exactly what it did, I think its just a waste.
All Velars have the terrain / vehicle settings - when you change from "Comfort" to "Dynamic", it changes 4 settings namely suspension, steering, throttle response and gearshift points - all from the comfort level to a dynamic level - ALL that having configurable dynamics allows is that WHEN in Dynamic setting - you can chose to "wind back" on or more of those four settings to comfort level, so you sort of have a hybrid level of setting, where SOME of those 4 things are in dynamic mode and some are in comfort mode.
IMO - you its sufficient to be able to chose either all four in comfort, or all four in dynamic.
Also - I thing Head UP Display (although expensive) is an important option to include in a highly specc'd car and also surround camera system - but of course it DOES all add up!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh thx melbarro it's very helpful. I won't put configurable dynamics.

Last thing is the colour, I'm thinkink about carpathian grey with 10 spoke grey alloys an standard roof instead of corris grey with black roof:) hard decision:)

·
Registered
201 Posts
I had the same dilemma regarding the colour and went back and forth with it, ended up with corris with black roof and I must say it looks absolutely stunning, puts a smile on my face every time Insee it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.