Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats! I believe if a dealer orders say 10 Velars in February (reserving production slots), and change them when a customer comes a long with his or her specs (say in April), before the slot "closes" (changes can't be made anymore), it is possible.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Word from my dealer is that all orders are on a block hold at the moment with no news on release date.

I'd like to see proof of anyone getting delivery... which I could then challenge them with.

Rumour is that the press need to review them before customers get their hands on them.

Bit of a weird strategy especially if they are already built as nothing would sell more than seeing them on the roads.....

·
Registered
171 Posts
dc44back said:
Word from my dealer is that all orders are on a block hold at the moment with no news on release date.

I'd like to see proof of anyone getting delivery... which I could then challenge them with.

Rumour is that the press need to review them before customers get their hands on them.

Bit of a weird strategy especially if they are already built as nothing would sell more than seeing them on the roads.....
Has yours been released now the press statements are out?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nope. No news. Still on hold.

The dealer has a first edition being checked over so I guess they're arranging delivery of that.

Still working on 11/8 delivery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.