Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

My Velar was delivered on Saturday 8/26. Some pics from the delivery. Got a chance to sit inside today, I'll likely take delivery next week after Xpel Stealth wrap goes on. Super excited to see her in the flesh!

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OZ_Velar said:
Looking good! Make sure you xpel the black pillars next to the windows as they scratch and show swirl marks easily
Thanks OZ...Getting the whole car done! I've read what others on here have said about the black pillars and roof. Can't wait to see the end result!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking nice. what colour interior trim did you go for on the doors?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BLAM said:
How is the eclipse?
The entire staff at the dealership was complementing me on the eclipse. I think it goes well with the suedecloth. What really makes the eclipse interior pop is the extended leather which gives you white stitching on the dash and door panels. Can't wait to see what it looks like with the ambient lighting.

@Mad Alex I with the charcoal veneer. It's a nice finish and complements the eclipse interior well I think. I'll take better pictures when I actually take delivery.

·
Registered
26 Posts
kunz said:
BLAM said:
How is the eclipse?
The entire staff at the dealership was complementing me on the eclipse. I think it goes well with the suedecloth. What really makes the eclipse interior pop is the extended leather which gives you white stitching on the dash and door panels. Can't wait to see what it looks like with the ambient lighting.

@Mad Alex I with the charcoal veneer. It's a nice finish and complements the eclipse interior well I think. I'll take better pictures when I actually take delivery.
Thanks as I have yet to see one without the aluminium, even the 2 local dealers to me haven't received there samples yet. I'm leaning towards the pinstripe but untill I see it in the flesh im undecided. Liking the look of the eclipse leather. I've recently changed my mind on exterior colours from silicon silver to Fuji white so the eclipse could be on the cards

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mad alex said:
kunz said:
BLAM said:
How is the eclipse?

Thanks as I have yet to see one without the aluminium, even the 2 local dealers to me haven't received there samples yet. I'm leaning towards the pinstripe but untill I see it in the flesh im undecided. Liking the look of the eclipse leather. I've recently changed my mind on exterior colours from silicon silver to Fuji white so the eclipse could be on the cards
I was also looking at the pinstripe, but it's a gloss finish and I was looking for a matte finish. I think the pinstripe would look really nice with the eclipse interior as well. My dealer also has no samples yet so I really took a chance but am happy with the end result. Good luck with your choices

1 - 9 of 9 Posts