Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light
Did anyone notice that the original online configurator had the First Edition colour options in three different types of silver paint choices, but now there is only include Silicon and Flux with Corris Grey now added?

I swear that Corris Grey wasn't one of the options to start with.

Now I'm noticing various pictures showing models in a silver that isn't Indus or Flux but doesn't match any other options available to configure. It looks more like a gloss metallic silver.

The brochure has multiple pictures of models saying it's Silicon yet it looks anything but the slightly bronze silver that this colour choice actually is.

Is there a mystery silver perhaps that is knocking around in prototype models that they've withdrawn?

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Corris Grey, Silicon silver and Flux Silver have always been options on the first edition since order books opened. The silver you see is Silicon which looks different in different lighting conditions.

Its actually a metallic khaki colour in most conditions! My dealer has one unser showroom lights and it's VERY green but hold the colour sample next to it and it looks conpletely grey! Very misleading!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts