Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Velar to the Nürburgring and just wanted to say amazing track and she really handled it with stride!
I think it might be the first customer owned velar on the track :lol:
Here's some photos

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Sky Cloud

Tire Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle registration plate Cloud

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Hood

Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nice. Brave. Exciting.

5th image. 145mph but you didn't have it in Dynamic Mode? Now that is a cool driver - 145mph, Nurburgring and the man wants a comfortable ride! I like your style!

Arianne

·
Registered
53 Posts
Digging it!!!!

If possible, could you post a side view picture of your Velar? I hadn't considered Carpathean, but yours looks stunningly. Is there a wrap on it, as in some photos it looks "frozen"? Lastly, what size and style are your wheels. Would love to see a side view with a little more detail so I can get a better look. Thanks so much!!! Great looking rig!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arianne said:
Nice. Brave. Exciting.

5th image. 145mph but you didn't have it in Dynamic Mode? Now that is a cool driver - 145mph, Nurburgring and the man wants a comfortable ride! I like your style!

Arianne
Appreciate it Arianne! It was amazing to fully stretch her legs on the Autobahn. I think I still had the final 8th gear to use but with all the construction and other drivers was hard to go faster than that. Even amazed that she was stable and it was so easy to cruise at 145 mph for good stretches of time.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mm767cap said:
Digging it!!!!

If possible, could you post a side view picture of your Velar? I hadn't considered Carpathean, but yours looks stunningly. Is there a wrap on it, as in some photos it looks "frozen"? Lastly, what size and style are your wheels. Would love to see a side view with a little more detail so I can get a better look. Thanks so much!!! Great looking rig!
Carpathian Grey is a very dark gun metal grey. The "wrap" is just paint protection film called xpel stealth but they also have a clear version. The wheels are the 20 inch style '7014' in black. Appreciate it!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Mountain

Attachments

·
Registered
843 Posts
Damn your ride looks amazing in that last pic, Marc! Jealous you had the opportunity to hit Nürburgring, and very happy to hear the report. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
53 Posts
mge.92 said:
mm767cap said:
Digging it!!!!

Carpathian Grey is a very dark gun metal grey. The "wrap" is just paint protection film called xpel stealth but they also have a clear version. The wheels are the 20 inch style '7014' in black. Appreciate it!

IMAG0301-20171016-164538947.jpg
Fantastic. Cheers for the reply. Your rig looks FANTASTIC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.