Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Found this forum whilst searching for some guidance on my Velar.....

My brief car history .... used to be mad about cars and would have 2 or 3 at a time and be changing them constantly

Kids and responsibilities came along and I consolidated with a string of BMW's and then an Audi A5. Ended up keeping the A5 for 8 years and only 2 cars interested me.... Jag F Type coupe and RRS. Too old for the cramped F Type and the RRS was too big. So I stuck with the A5

Saw the pics of the Velar in March and immediately put down a refundable deposit with Williams Manchester as I knew the sales guy there as bought my wife's Discovery Sport there over 2 years ago

I'd always had a RR itch and they finally made one I had to have

Tweaked the spec all summer and then 4 weeks ago took delivery of my P250 SE R Dynamic in Indus Silver with black pano roof and black leather with few extras such as Terrain 2, homelink, heated steering wheel, tracker etc

Have to say I love the colour combined with R Dynamic touches as it really shows off the subtlety in the shape of the body and has a sporty stance without being bling or trying too hard.

Loving the comfort, handling, driving position and the interior. Quite a few tech issues which I'm working through

Dealership been great - they got an ink mark on the arm rest while filling out a delivery checklist. Am sure it would clean out but as it was also on the stitching they are replacing the whole arm rest.

Looking forward to contributing to the forum and learning lots !!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Haven't ordered mine yet, but deep in thought. I had the F-Type-R for 3 years, and loved it. But as I get older it started to feel a bit too "flashy" for where I lived. Traded for an M3 which I promptly ruined by lowering it and putting a front lip spoiler on. =). Looking forward to joining the family!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts