Range Rover Velar Forum banner
421 - 440 of 466 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Had it confirmed today IDD will be on my vehicle and JLR has provided written confirmation. My vehicle has been committed to build so hopefully should have it early December!
Great news , seems it was just an mix up

·
Registered
111 Posts
Had it confirmed today IDD will be on my vehicle and JLR has provided written confirmation. My vehicle has been committed to build so hopefully should have it early December!
All brilliant news

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the Forum and finding it very useful.
The image below is what I will be looking at for sometime and not on my drive !
I ordered my Velar early October 21 and was told by the dealer to expect delivery time 6 months. I have just received an email from the dealer telling me its 6 Months at least until I will actually be given any notification when my build slot will go ahead. Is this looking like 12 months ?
Why do I now think more like 12 months.
I emailed the dealer back and responded with "its my Birthday in September (will be then 11 months since order placed) and hope to have the car for my special land mark Birthday and yep never even responded back !
I was hoping to have the car to enjoy summer 22.
Anyway fingers crossed and all that !!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just got some great news from my dealer that my Velar is now built (to specification) and will be in its way to dealer in next two weeks for me to collect 😀😀

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just got some great news from my dealer that my Velar is now built (to specification) and will be in its way to dealer in next two weeks for me to collect 😀😀
Out of interest is it earlier than on vista mate, ps well done

·
Registered
136 Posts
Out of interest is it earlier than on vista mate, ps well done
Hi - no it’s pretty much as per Vista. Said build slot was 31st Oct then that slipped by a week and went into production. Confirmed complete today. May take another 2 weeks to get to dealer in Yorkshire though due to logistics etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just joined the Forum and finding it very useful.
The image below is what I will be looking at for sometime and not on my drive !
I ordered my Velar early October 21 and was told by the dealer to expect delivery time 6 months. I have just received an email from the dealer telling me its 6 Months at least until I will actually be given any notification when my build slot will go ahead. Is this looking like 12 months ?
Why do I now think more like 12 months.
I emailed the dealer back and responded with "its my Birthday in September (will be then 11 months since order placed) and hope to have the car for my special land mark Birthday and yep never even responded back !
I was hoping to have the car to enjoy summer 22.
Anyway fingers crossed and all that !!
View attachment 5120
Welcome to the forum!
Hopefully you won't be waiting 12 months. Have you asked for your vista yet?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Peter, out of interest, which dealer, and have they kept you up to speed?
Hi - it’s John. The dealers are Rybrook at Huddersfield and they have been great throughout. Regular updates with honest and helpful discussion at every stage since original order in May.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi - it’s John. The dealers are Rybrook at Huddersfield and they have been great throughout. Regular updates with honest and helpful discussion at every stage since original order in May.
Sorry John, not sure why I thought you were Peter! Mine’s coming from Ripon and I also ordered in May. Latest is Feb delivery, but I don’t get such regular updates.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi mine is vertu land rover Bolton. They have been astoundingly bad to be fair.

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
20 Posts
Vertu land rover Bolton is my local dealership and they seemed really good when i called in! Surprised to hear there aren't all that good!

The one I went with seem pretty on it, any requests I make etc are dealt with within the hour, super responsive.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes when you have no. Problems I suppose they are good. But ordered car in April, through there error car did not get put on order with factory till end of May. Then told to remove hud 6 delays later in delivery and told to remove 3d camera. And Park aid. Soon after Sept delay told I was getting a 22 car now and delivery December. Thought nothing of it till checking spec against 21 model I ordered to find quite a few things removed from spec. Asked them to refund musing parts told no. Basicly take the car or we will sell it anyway. Don't get me wrong there are nice people there. But I have been treated so badly

·
Registered
4 Posts
Delivery date of 18th December given last week on D200 Edition , ordered in Aug as MY21 car.

Does anyone know when the first of MY22 will be delivered ,interesting to see that you have been told MY22 for December delivery.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Delivery date of 18th December given last week on D200 Edition , ordered in Aug as MY21 car.

Does anyone know when the first of MY22 will be delivered ,interesting to see that you have been told MY22 for December delivery.
Yes my22 car delivery is 5th Dec for me

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #438 ·

Depends what it says on your Vista sheet bud, it will say whether its 21 or 22MY.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Vista finally concrete with status changed from order commited to scheduled for build mid next week. Build date is 19th November. Nothing missing, 3-D camera, Meridian 3-D sound system and Interactive driver display all on there. Delivery 3rd December but dealer has said will most likely be there on or just before the 26th, cars have typically been taking five days to arrive to them. Don’t know what they’re doing but they are churning cars out now slightly ahead of the build schedules according to my dealer…What a wild journey has been!
Have you had any update on your build?

Mine is due to be built this coming Friday. Fingers crossed - although I’m not going to check in on this until a week tomorrow as away at the weekend anyway.

421 - 440 of 466 Posts