Range Rover Velar Forum banner
581 - 600 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #582 ·
I got 12.5% off which is the blue light/military discount. Seems I got that off any optional extras also which is pretty good!

£250pm, I wish! The Mrs A1 costs more than that per month!
Ok brilliant, if you work in those sectors then you deserve the discount.

I need to check if there is something similar for Civil Servants.

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
34 Posts
Yeah the velar was at the top end of the discounts. Was a really nice surprise as we'd just been into a dealership and the best monthly rate we could get was just over £600pm. Soon as we went with the Blue light discount, it was already down to around £450pm, so we added a few extras.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine was ordered in August from Rockar.

Last message I received was this before Christmas:

With the holidays rapidly approaching, we thought it best to drop you a quick message with an update on your order.​
The factory has started building your car which is great news; this means that your order is being prioritised by Jaguar Land Rover.​
At the moment, we're being advised that your car should be built and with us ready for handover from February. However, due to ongoing parts shortages and the surge in COVID-19 cases currently being reported, this information may change.​
As soon as we have any further updates to share, we will be back in touch. Until then, please disregard any placeholder dates that you may be able to see in your online account. Feel free to contact us regarding any non-production related queries.​
Kindest regards,​

I already have written confirmation the vehicle will have IDD (email chain before Rockar and JLR) but based on the above, will be closely noting if all the optional extras I've paid for are included. This is the spec:

OPTIONS ADDED:
EXTERIOR
Gloss finish£0
Matrix LED headlights with signature DRL£0
No Front fog lights£0
All-season tyres£0
Black roof rails£0
Silicon Silver£1,480
R-Dynamic Black Pack£750
Privacy glass£450
Headlight power wash£210
22" Style 7015, Gloss Black£2,230
Black contrast roof£700
Fixed panoramic roof£1,350
INTERIOR
Perforated DuoLeather seats£0
Ebony perforated DuoLeather and suedecloth seats with Ebony interior£0
14-way heated, driver memory front seats£0
Standard interior£0
Ebony Morzine headlining£0
Shadow Aluminium trim finisher£0
Interactive Driver Display£0
Perforated full leather steering wheel£55
Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System£630
Heated steering wheel£230
OPTIONS
Electronic Air Suspension£1,165
Solar attenuating windscreen£210
Powered gesture tailgate£105
Premium cabin lighting£210

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mine should be arriving at the dealers today and I will be arranging collection later in week or weekend. I will be checking over spec very closely too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered mine (P400e) in mid-December, estimated delivery October 2022. 11 months delivery time to Luxembourg... but sure to be worth the wait!

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's on the order sheet, but will indeed double-check with the dealer. Thanks Jamey0512
Can i ask what code this has on the order sheet?
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
OMG I don't know what to say any more. Just when I thought that I'd seen some progress with my p400e being brought forward to Jan from Feb, I have just discovered that it's been dropped back to 15 April. Honestly, it's a joke when I ordered in May. Am I alone, or all all hybrids suffering the same
Wow....here we go again. Just had another call from the dealer today. My Velar is now delayed a further month to mid-May. If that's true it will be 12 months from order to delivery. I just can't believe it, particularly when I hear stories of others ordering after me who are now taking delivery. Aaaaarrrrggghhh!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow....here we go again. Just had another call from the dealer today. My Velar is now delayed a further month to mid-May. If that's true it will be 12 months from order to delivery. I just can't believe it, particularly when I hear stories of others ordering after me who are now taking delivery. Aaaaarrrrggghhh!
:( I don't even know what to say. There just doesn't seem to be any logic when it comes to the order in which they're made.
I've got to the point where I'm obsessively checking my emails to see whether I've got an update, so far I've been quite lucky but the closer it gets the more I'm expecting bad news!
Let's hope they're being cautious with your date and it will be sooner than May.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well - mine did arrive at the dealers and I am booked to collect this weekend. However, on final delivery notice sent to me today looks like there have been spec changes. Will be checking with dealer tomorrow to see if it is the sheet or the car that is wrong! Thought my 9 month wait was nearly over🙄

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well - mine did arrive at the dealers and I am booked to collect this weekend. However, on final delivery notice sent to me today looks like there have been spec changes. Will be checking with dealer tomorrow to see if it is the sheet or the car that is wrong! Thought my 9 month wait was nearly over🙄
I'd be interested to learn if the spec changes are just the MY21 > MY22 changes or something else and also if the vehicle has the digital drivers display that seems to be the topic of so much discussion.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'd be interested to learn if the spec changes are just the MY21 > MY22 changes or something else and also if the vehicle has the digital drivers display that seems to be the topic of so much discussion.
Will report back tomorrow, but on paper the differences look like a combination of MY change , ie must have roof rails and just different spec (ie added spare wheel for free and different seat colour combo!). Hoping it is incorrect sheet rather than incorrect car!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Car being built
Your lovely new car is currently being made at the factory. When it’s done we’ll let you know that it’s winging its way to our Centre.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Checked with dealer today and he confirms car is as originally specced sand it is order sheet that is wrong which reflects a MY22 variant. Picking up in the morning 🤞🤞

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
34 Posts
I expect to have an email of new members gallery post! Petebarnes let us down!

581 - 600 of 602 Posts