Range Rover Velar Forum banner
701 - 720 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Received a new copy today, looks like fallen behind by 2 weeks but the handover date is still the 15th April (which is same date that it's at the retailer?!)

View attachment 5378

Anyone else who had the same date had a change or still on track?

My question is why can't they handover on the day (or day after) it arrives......
my build date is the same as yours but my handover date is currently 29 April. I have a leased car until end May so I don't mind a wait.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So my car is finally here, I’ll pick it up next Monday.

For anyone who is worried about the analogue display, mine came with the IDD, so I’m happy.

Now, I need to sell my Evoque and pick up the Velar.
Did yours say IDD on the vista or was your analogue then arrived IDD? Sadly mine is saying comit to build 30 March and still says analogue:( dealer says may change but unlikely. Not sure how everyone else is getting on and if anything changed once “in build”

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #711 ·
Did yours say IDD on the vista or was your analogue then arrived IDD? Sadly mine is saying comit to build 30 March and still says analogue:( dealer says may change but unlikely. Not sure how everyone else is getting on and if anything changed once “in build”
Mine had IDD all the way from the start… if the spec is locked in with Analogue then unfortunately that’s what you’ll be getting from what I know

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
108 Posts
Yeah mine has been IDD from the start, think it's just purely pot luck lately. I've asked for a more recent VISTA and it had the IDD on like from the start. Sorry to hear about it being analog

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
108 Posts
My delivery date has slipped again. Was 22nd April, now 6th May, 2nd push back now :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mines also gone back. Was supposed to be committed to build 8 April, now 20 April. Interested so see what the “final” VISTA will be and if this changes between now and actual physical build sign off

701 - 720 of 757 Posts