Range Rover Velar Forum banner
721 - 740 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
108 Posts
I've just received an email this morning also stating that my build date has slipped another week to the 13th May. Also 1 month delay in total.
This is more painful knowing a date and it keep moving!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sounds like you're just ahead of me by a week from that date. We'll probably be being pushed along a few more times i reckon, with 1 week intervals.

I asked if there's an average amount people have been delayed by, but was told there's no average amount. Making it a nightmare to plan the sale of our other car with the new one being delayed so much.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I asked if there's an average amount people have been delayed by, but was told there's no average amount. Making it a nightmare to plan the sale of our other car with the new one being delayed so much.
Having a similar issue as I am returning a leased car and have to give notice but the date keeps moving every week. I will now have to pay for my leased car for the whole of May even if the Velar comes middle of the month. A few weeks ago, my delivery date was 29 April, so I gave notice accordingly which I had to withdraw, now it's mid May.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, looks like my Velar is being built, completed on Friday this week. How long is it taking generally to get to the dealers in the UK?
Woop, Woop! Finally after waiting 11 months, my Velar is confirmed as built! I am so excited. Looking forward to being able to collect it in a week or so.
It's arrived at the dealer and I collect it on Thursday this week! Excited!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
29th April then 1st May is a very small strange push back, but then the 26 day push back to 27th May?!

I'm at present still at 13th May, I'm hoping I don't get a big push back like that. Getting relatively fed up now, I'd have rather not been given any date.

·
Registered
38 Posts
29th April then 1st May is a very small strange push back, but then the 26 day push back to 27th May?!

I'm at present still at 13th May, I'm hoping I don't get a big push back like that. Getting relatively fed up now, I'd have rather not been given any date.
I waited 11 months overall, so pushbacks are inevitable. For me, just one more sleep and I collect me lovely new Velar. I’m sure it will happen for you soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very disappointing news. Not only has my build been pushed back again, but the IDD has been replaced with the TFT display (IDD was on all previous Vista sheets) - this is on an HSE. Not happy and not sure I will accept the car.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Really need to stop reading updates on here, I'm counting the days down praying I don't get a call like this!

Really sorry to hear those having changes made!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Really need to stop reading updates on here, I'm counting the days down praying I don't get a call like this!

Really sorry to hear those having changes made!
Maybe request an updated Vista sheet. I only knew about IDD as I asked for one - the dealer had no idea it had been taken off since the last sheet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Worrying! I'll ask for one closer to the time as they know I've been enquiring about it since first hearing about this!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very disappointing news. Not only has my build been pushed back again, but the IDD has been replaced with the TFT display (IDD was on all previous Vista sheets) - this is on an HSE. Not happy and not sure I will accept the car.
Took delivery of my Velar 1 week ago. The Vista said TFT instrument cluster but I have the full IDD. Maybe check with your dealer, but I think they might have just renamed the IDD.

721 - 740 of 757 Posts