Range Rover Velar Forum banner
741 - 757 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #741 ·
Very disappointing news. Not only has my build been pushed back again, but the IDD has been replaced with the TFT display (IDD was on all previous Vista sheets) - this is on an HSE. Not happy and not sure I will accept the car.
Hi, I would double check because TFT and Analogue are different. The code on the vista is 038ID. There has been some confusion between IDD and TFT, and it turned out to be the same thing.

·
Registered
347 Posts
The important thing is not the description but the code: 0381D is the full interactive driver display. Other codes are analogue dials with some digital elements.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have yet another delay (!) now delivery at my local JLR is expected to be the 3rd June from the 13th May previously! (original date was early April so 2 months in total so far)

I have a feeling i'm not going to get this car until well into the summer though the garage also told me it has the IDD and has been moved to 'committed to build' which means he doesn't expect this to change?

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
108 Posts
Sorry to hear another delay! I was also set a delivery date of 13th May after originally being given early April.

(Daltonvaas look away now)..
Today I've received an email of update 3, saying it has gone into production and should be completed soon.

Can anybody who has recently received their vehicle advise on the time frame between update 3 and the vehicle arriving at showroom then ready for collection? Would be a huge help with planning.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry to hear another delay! I was also set a delivery date of 13th May after originally being given early April.

Today I've received an email of update 3, saying it has gone into production and should be completed soon.

Can anybody who has recently received their vehicle advise on the time frame between update 3 and the vehicle arriving at showroom then ready for collection? Would be a huge help with planning.
Hi,
Mine was showing that build would be completed Friday April 1st. Had a message from the dealer on Monday 4th to say that that they would be expecting it in around 7 days. I collected on the 14th.
Hope that helps!

·
Registered
27 Posts

Nice one mate glad yours is coming soon. So frustrating regarding these date moves, I have a baby due in the next few days and coming home in a Velar would have been a lot easier than in the BMW 8 Series I have 😆

·
Registered
108 Posts
No, I didn't add the pack for this as I was told the factory won't accept the order with park assist pack added. Isn't a huge issue though

·
Registered
108 Posts
Same, just sorting insurance now. Was given the reg to complete this, collecting next friday also!

741 - 757 of 757 Posts