Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
R-Dynamic SL P400e 22' Plate
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We ordered our velar last September and I picked it up on Saturday (23rd April 22). I am really loving driving it at the moment. I charge it during the day as we have Solar PV Panels on the house so we generate some or all of the electricity that the car is taking. I have it on a 1.5kWh currently and generally charge it between 9-3 (non school run hours).

I am doing mostly school runs (6 miles each way) and either do 100% on EV or 98% depending on how aggressive my driving is ;-)

Anyhow, totally loving the car. I did have a 2020 Jag F-Pace checkered flag before 2L diesel so hoping this will be much more economical long term. (Although my annual insurance premium has gone up by £200 for the rest of the year).

I added front fogs, privacy glass and changed the wheels to 20" gloss black... slightly regretting not adding the black pack but I am sure I can do that retrospectively at some point.

Sarah x

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
161 Posts
Great choice, love the p400e, I don’t enjoy charging it all the time, especially in the winter when it’s wet and cold. I have the same wheels/size.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi all,

We ordered our velar last September and I picked it up on Saturday (23rd April 22). I am really loving driving it at the moment. I charge it during the day as we have Solar PV Panels on the house so we generate some or all of the electricity that the car is taking. I have it on a 1.5kWh currently and generally charge it between 9-3 (non school run hours).

I am doing mostly school runs (6 miles each way) and either do 100% on EV or 98% depending on how aggressive my driving is ;-)

Anyhow, totally loving the car. I did have a 2020 Jag F-Pace checkered flag before 2L diesel so hoping this will be much more economical long term. (Although my annual insurance premium has gone up by £200 for the rest of the year).

I added front fogs, privacy glass and changed the wheels to 20" gloss black... slightly regretting not adding the black pack but I am sure I can do that retrospectively at some point.

Sarah x

View attachment 5474 View attachment 5473
Enjoy, I’m sure you’ll love it!🙂
(I’ve got Black Pack on my D300 as I love the stealth look with the Santorini Black paint, just personal opinion really.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts