Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Registered here before I make a decision and need advice. Had decided on a Mercedes-Benz All Terrain, pulled away because they have in-line 6's coming summer 2018. Itched for an i_Pace but need to tow, so back in the RR camp.
As a cash buyer minimal future depreciation is a factor. Decided on D300 SE spec with sliding roof and metallic, head-up display. Can't be alone in thinking I can afford a new Velar but still can't justify it. The Mercedes-Benz All Terrain has a huge spec, stunning interior, for over £16K less. That's a used BMW i3 as a run around. Am I over-thinking this?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Can't justify it, but who cares..... life's short and life has a habit of snatching life away from you. My wife's step dad recently died to young and to fit and healthy.... also a friend only last week was attacked and stabbed, died from his injury all from a completely random attack on a placid lovely human being. do it whilst you can.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am also with a i3 as day to day car and replacing my x5 40e 16 plate with the Velar. Surely it is more expensive but my sense is that there will be continued demand for the model so it will prob hold value better than the Mercedes. I wpuld go r-dynamic if I were you though as it finishes the look of the car quite well. Let us know how you are gtting on the decision process

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks folks. Life is indeed short and commiserations with Milky's losses....knife crime is out of control here.
Re R-Dynamic - haven't taken to the copper off-sets. They don't fit for me somehow - although probably a better choice for depreciation.
Appreciate your input. Will continue here watching and deciding.
Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts