Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I expressed interest in the Velar online and requested to be kept up to date with any info.

Today i received an invite to Solihull between 28/3 and 2/4 (going on sat 1st) to see the car in the flesh and get a factory tour!

Wasn't expecting that so well happy!

Anyone else going?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So we went to see the Velar on Saturday at Solihull and very nice it is to!

Comments about it being a small car don't ring quite right to me. It is only 5cm shorter than a RRS although it is a fair bit lower.

The 3 screens in the car are stunning to look at, particularly the bottom heater screen. Pictures do not do it justice! Overall a very sexy looking car and head and shoulders above it's sister F-Pace.

There were 3 cars on view, a red S, a silicon silver HSE and during the tour, a First Edition in Flux Silver. The Flux Silver is a £5k + option and to be frank is a bit nasty. Corris or Silicone for me!

Well worth a look at in the flesh if you can get to see one.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Very sorry to correct you but this colour is Corris, not Silicon. I attended too and remember specifically that this is Corris. Hope you won't mind me pointing this out. Best wishes....great pics.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not at all! The room with the Corris Velar had the blue lighting and stopped you seeing the colour properly!

What did you think of the new Range Rove exhibit? I thought it was ok but glad we didn't pay for it!

Was you impressed with the screens? If they work like they should they will be a massive improvement over existing systems.

A good day was had and my appetite duly whetted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.