Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there
During a service this morning, my mechanic noticed (looking up from underneath) oil seeping from a strange bung on the rear face of the engine. The car has extended warranty but I’m loathed to pay the £200 or so ‘investigation fee’ when it’s clearly this bung.
Any one know what it’s called, is it common, how do I fix it and is it serious?!
thanks in advance
2.0 diesel D240
Automotive tire Hood Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust
Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Rim


1 - 1 of 1 Posts