- Full leather upgrade
- Grand black veneer
- HUD
- On/Off Road Pack
- Solar Att Windscreen
- Summer Tires
- Locking Rear Diff
- Ambient Light
- Timed Climate (its cold in Switzerland)
- Loadspace Cuff plate
- Rear seat remote levers
- Power Pack 2 (Connected kids)
- Electrical tow bar

looking forward to get the car. Anything I missed or you'd recommend to take off again?

Many thanks for any input!

·
Registered
421 Posts
If you double tap on the 360 camera it zooms in which annoying but it helps.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Congrats awesome spec.... agree compared to the BMW system the surround cams are pretty useless on the RRs!

Saying that there has recently been a firmware update released so I am not sure if this makes things better in any way as not yet had the update applied to mine.

Make sure you get the FULL leather upgrade not the partial - this give you leather on the upper dash too and makes the cars interior an amazing place to be.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Activity key? Handy if you're active.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you are going for the HUD it is not necessary to pay extra for the solar att windscreen. According to my dealer (Switzerland) it is always included otherwise the HUD won't work. If you look at the First Edition they don't mention anything regarding the solar att windscreen but it is included due to the included HUD. You can also find this information in the price list mentioned below the HUD option.

Regarding the tires, check if you will get all season tires with the 22" as standard. The models I saw with the 22" wheels got it but this could vary from dealer to dealer.

Also I would personally recommend the surround cameras. Just to determine if you are in the parking space since they are sometimes small and you will get a fine then :lol:

Also note if you are not going for a spare wheel the surface in the trunk is not flat with the loadspace plate.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Many thanks for the suggestions. I leave the specs as described above.

@VelarMan: yes it is full leather, a bit annoying the lower part of the doors remind me some APJ brands
@Omar1: living in Switzerland I will need "real" winter tires. So instead of having one set of "all a bit but nothing good set" and winter tires, I go for summer on 22" and winter on 21" or 20"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts