Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just wondering if anyone who has ordered a P 300 engine spec has been given a build date and or estimated delivery date - if so please state your country and whether LHD or RHD and which model .... Trying to find out when first production run of P300 s will occur and where they are headed.
Cheers :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nope. I tried to place an order for P300 R-Dynamic SE in the U.K. when it was announced. The system is still not accepting orders in the U.K. Even if it opened now, it would be next year for a car at my dealership as their 2017 allocation of cars is now full.
My dealership was advised they would get an email for JLR with information about the P300 but it never arrived.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Stephanie1234587 said:
Nope. I tried to place an order for P300 R-Dynamic SE in the U.K. when it was announced. The system is still not accepting orders in the U.K. Even if it opened now, it would be next year for a car at my dealership as their 2017 allocation of cars is now full.
My dealership was advised they would get an email for JLR with information about the P300 but it never arrived.
Strange as there are some for sale on Autotrader, wonder what the real issue is with delivery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts