Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice photos! Likewise, would be very interested to hear your thoughts on the car, especially the suspension and the P250 engine.

I have just ordered a P250 r dynamic HSE in black myself and was wondering if I should change anything on my order!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not done many miles yet (approx 100) but what a pleasure, it drives superb. My last two cars have been 3ltd TDI Quatro Audi A7, then a 3ltd TDI BMW 640D so obviously the P250 Velar is noticibly different on pick up however it absolutely fine, cruised very comfortable on the motorway and picked up very well when needed to, normal road driving it deceptive and 40mph really doesnt feel like it so need to watch your speed.

I went with the 20" stock wheeels and am very happy with them the ride is extreemly comfortable taking in various road potholes or grids and not feeling a thing, ive owned a RR Vogue in the past with Air, this did make me feel sick with the roll around, this on spring feels perfect solid to the road no roll at all even on a long motorway slip with a big curve in it an easy 60-70 and felt glued to the road.

I will post more info & pics over next week or so.

·
Registered
24 Posts
bazzert9 said:
Not done many miles yet (approx 100) but what a pleasure, it drives superb. My last two cars have been 3ltd TDI Quatro Audi A7, then a 3ltd TDI BMW 640D so obviously the P250 Velar is noticibly different on pick up however it absolutely fine, cruised very comfortable on the motorway and picked up very well when needed to, normal road driving it deceptive and 40mph really doesnt feel like it so need to watch your speed.

I went with the 20" stock wheeels and am very happy with them the ride is extreemly comfortable taking in various road potholes or grids and not feeling a thing, ive owned a RR Vogue in the past with Air, this did make me feel sick with the roll around, this on spring feels perfect solid to the road no roll at all even on a long motorway slip with a big curve in it an easy 60-70 and felt glued to the road.

I will post more info & pics over next week or so.
Congrats and glad it's going well. This makes me excited about picking up my P250 in September.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.