Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done some calculations and the rdynamic P300 SE is not far off from being affordable

Question is what can I expect as mpg on long highway runs?

I dont drive much day to day seldomly long trips hence would be keen to know:

-real life mpg
- how many miles I can get off a tank

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Think you'll find that NO P300's have been built yet - looking at other discussion threads here, I recall one UK member has said he has a confirmed "build date" for his P300 spec in November

·
Registered
98 Posts
Adjust refreshing thus as it seems the first P300 s are just being released .... So please anyone who has driven one or picked up their own .... Tell us all what you think of that engine ! 😀

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just picked mine up this week. Have only done very short local journeys so far. They have been mud to upper 20s mpg. Should do a motorway run this weekend, will let you know performance after that.

I have an S P300 with parking aid, panoramic roof and air suspension.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Wow 18-20 and 25 on a run....... My Tuscan does slightly better than that, admittedly it weighs as much as a feather in comparison

·
Registered
68 Posts
When l went to launch of Velar - Landrover staff member told me l would be lucky to see 20mpg if l went for P300 - therefore l should go for D300 - he said l would get twice the MPG and he was right - very happy with this engine although l am a petrol head - understand in USA where petrol is much lower priced P300 makes sense - against UK and Europe - seems amazing cars are still produced today returning such low MPG.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.