I'm in yorkshire. I was told the same by 2 local dealerships who told me the system was saying October. Went ahead and placed the order only then to be told they system isn't actually accepting them. In a bit of a dilemma as to whether to just take my P250 or wait for the P300. I'm just concerned it could be months before I get one. Maybe even next year!