Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've bought my Range Rover Velar back in August, when I noticed that between the Taillight and the Body, there was what seemed that the paint is peeled off. I returned it to the dealership and they've attempted to do a touch up paint which looked horrible. They've exchanged my Black Velar to a White, not when I received it; I found out that there was the same problem but minor. It seemed as if it "Paint Job" went wrong or placement of parts. Much more, as I washing my car recently and reached the rooftop, that I found what seemed to be like an air bubble in the paint, the ones you get when Window Tint is applied but not fully dried. Has anyone been through this ? its the second car they exchange, the next appointment they gave me to check this paint issue is late December.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Don't eyeball the paint on any vehicle too hard or you will be disappointed. You can go up to any new car and find paint defects from fisheyes, runs, etc. once you see them you can not in see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.