Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have the D180 R-Dynamic S collected on the 1st September. The only D180 car my dealer had was mine that I ordered so the only test drive was when I actually picked the car up! As a result the front parking sensors that I assumed were standard on a £54K car were not!

Any ideas of how I can get these retro fitted/connected as the sensors seem to be there in the bumper! I approached the dealer but they said no as it is a factory fitted option!

Suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Can't help unfortunately with retrofitting I afraid, but out of all the options, this was the one I was most surprised/disappointed that I had to pay £260 for....

·
Registered
295 Posts
same here. I was so shocked that the sould alarm was not included in standard on the base model. I can understand that one has to purchase for the 360 camera or even for the rear cam. But paying an extra just to get the sound alarm on a 4,8 m long hi class vehicle .

I was Lucky enough to realise this one day before my order and could add it ... Dealer should have warned you. it's an easy sell for them...

I mentioned this in my introduction post :
https://www.velarforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=290

But for what regards retrofitting, not suree it is that easy. Your bumpers might have the little circles but it does not mean that sensors are installed...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Omar1 said:
What alarm you talking about, the tracker system?
sorry I meant the sound produced by the parking sensors, not the alarm ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts