Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have an iPhone 7, I have been able de synchronise contact with incontrol but no success using bluetooth.
Given the unstability of the USB connexion I am not a big fan of incontrol, did you have some success with bluetooth/contact synchronisation ?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Did you try fully deleting your phone on BT and then re-pair/sync? My contacts work over BT, and I had an iPhone 7 before getting my new X. Try that if you haven't.

As a side note, I've been able to do use USB connection consistently alongside the BT connection for phone calls, contacts etc by deleting the InControl app from my phone and then plugging my iPhone in USB before starting the car (or hitting the brake if you are using remote climate). It may not be necessary, but I also open a music app on my phone and start a song too. In doing so, I don't remember the last time the USB source icon wasn't available in Media and the artwork has been consistent as well on upper and lower screens. When I've relied on BT for music, I've found it will randomly cut out and I have to change the source to radio and then back to BT to have it pick back up. My BT is set for phone and music, not just phone by the way. So the times when I don't plug my phone in before starting and driving I can just use BT for that trip and don't mess with plugging in unless it's the car charger port.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts