Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening everyone
Looking to order a new Velar Edition soon hopefully so just registered to say hello and have a read up about peoples experiences with the it.
Cheers and Hi
Ray

·
Registered
8 Posts
Evening everyone
Looking to order a new Velar Edition soon hopefully so just registered to say hello and have a read up about peoples experiences with the it.
Cheers and Hi
Ray
Hi Ray,
I’ve had my Edition for 10 months now moving from an FPace and am very happy with the car. No gremlins to date and would make the same decision again if looking for a new car.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It’s a beautiful car inside and out and drives superb.

Reactions: Robby334

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello and welcome, lots of good information on here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, done one test drive in a 70 plate D240 now waiting for the dealer to get a newer D200 in for me to try (has one out on loan). He said it will be a lot nicer to drive, smoother and better infotainment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Evening everyone
Cheers and Hi
Ray
Hi Ray, Don't wait to long to order one. I ordered mine on Tuesday and delivery is on the 11th September

·
Registered
46 Posts
Absolutely love my 2020 Velar. I am approaching 50,000 miles and want to trade for a 2022 Velar, but cannot find one. I have been very happy with the gas mileage of 25 miles per gallon with the base 2L 4 cylinder engine.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Absolutely love my 2020 Velar. I am approaching 50,000 miles and want to trade for a 2022 Velar, but cannot find one. I have been very happy with the gas mileage of 25 miles per gallon with the base 2L 4 cylinder engine.
The deisel will be a lot more economical - even more so as the new D200. 40+mpg?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ray, Don't wait to long to order one. I ordered mine on Tuesday and delivery is on the 11th September
Hi Shakeapaw, the dealer said it could possibly be a 6-9 month wait, i told him i did not want it until after the 1st september in the off chance it came before then.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi! I have a June 2021 edition (arrived on December 1st), super satisfied! excellent comfort, excellent driving, silent ... a spaceship!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts