Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Australia I have ordered a P380 HSE R Dynamic in Santorini black and have been told it only comes with the "premium exterior pack" in Corris Grey?ie lower door trims, pin stripe etc. I have seen many images of black R dynamics with the Narvik Black "premium exterior pack" fitted, leaving you with the copper inserts and grey Range Rover Lettering and grill which is the look I want (not a complete black pack) As the online configurator shows the trims dark and not Corris grey, the Dealer has agreed to paint the trims to my requirements, but still says its not available from the factory which is what I would prefer. Can anyone tell me if this is the same in the UK or is it available in black there, as that is where I have seen many images of my expect trim coloring?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Joss,

I believe that what you have been told in Australia was the same as in the UK, many of the Land Rover cars that the Land Rover Team that were driving round events had the All Black cars with All Black Premium Pack ... but on customer models this would be in Corris Grey ... the Land Rover guys admitted that this was silly, but its what they received from the factory. However now you will see on the Build Your Velar ( LR Website ) it has been updated in the UK to all black ... the Corris Grey bit looks as if it has been doped. So perhaps the same will / should happen there ... as I am not sure it worked with the Balck car and Corris grey pin stripe and tow eye cover etc ... I would check with the dealer to see if updated there now.
Best of luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Jura, My fingers are crossed that you are correct and they have come to their senses and allowing the black. I have seen images online also of the Corris grey trims and it's just not a good looking combination. I will mention your info to get the dealer to try again :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts