Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Basically loce the look of a Velar I found on Autotrader. Just wanted to ask a couple of questions on the spec (https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709069021225?model=RANGE%20ROVER%20VELAR&make=LAND%20ROVER&postcode=e149nh&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=sponsored&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&radius=1501&page=3)

- will the 21" alloys look as nice with normal steel suspension or does it only look this good because of air?
- will the car sit this "low" with the distance of the tyres and the body about this on steel suspension?
- I can see the car does have black mirrors but no roof in black - the cost option is about £201 I believe- what is the consensus? Black roof or just like this? Do you believe with white wing mirrors would it look this nice?
- this one is not an r-dynamic as far as i can gather, are there any additional kits or is this the normal S model?

Lastly, on a separate note, is it worth the following optionals:

- ambient light (is it only blue and red?)
- cabin air ionisation?
- side windows sunshade
- iphone and charge dock

Thanks everyone, so difficult to get the final spec :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
The air suspension is slightly lower in parked mode than steel. However, I personally don't mind. For me, I would of gone for air on my P250 if it was available, purely to smooth out the ride. However, I've been impressed on how good the steels are on my 21's.

Black roof, it's a personal choice. Same for mirrors. Choose what you like because the Velar is a beautiful car and any of the options will look good.

The car in autotrader is a normal S with quite a few added options. One thing that this car doesn't have is the interactive driver display, which is a must have in my books.

Ambient light, I've got it and it's a fun mood setting to have from a choice of about 8 colours. The other options, I don't have and again, it comes down to personal choice... do you need or really want them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts