Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trading in my Velar at the end of the month and have been given a price so would like to offer it to someone on the forum at a similar price as, obviously, Land Rover will add about £5k to the trade in price and :D stick it on the forecourt. It is a 67 plate twin turbo diesel S in R Dynamic. It is in Corris grey, with digital clocks, 21" alloy wheels and configurable dynamics. It cost over £60k just over 3 months ago and I will accept £52000 for it. It is totally showroom condition (not a single mark/stonechip on the car), never had any accidents, repairs or recalls - not many people seem to be able to say that!

I am based in Stratford upon Avon.

Regards

Ian

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First car I have bought on impulse at one of the launch events so had not driven an SUV. We have just retired and it was my present to me but it is too big for my wife to drive (we have gone down to one car now that we have retired). We have also learnt that we are going to spend most of our time on holiday (one a month!) so going to spend about £20k on a car and enjoy the money another way - the car has spent most of its time so far in an airport car park. Also, prefer 6 cylinder engines (my first 4 cylinder car in years).

·
Registered
88 Posts
I know I'm probably too late but thought I'll ask anyway!

I'm really close to Stratford Upon Away and this the spec/budget I'm looking at.

If it's gone, how much did you land up selling it for?

Thanks

yobro24 said:
I am trading in my Velar at the end of the month and have been given a price so would like to offer it to someone on the forum at a similar price as, obviously, Land Rover will add about £5k to the trade in price and :D stick it on the forecourt. It is a 67 plate twin turbo diesel S in R Dynamic. It is in Corris grey, with digital clocks, 21" alloy wheels and configurable dynamics. It cost over £60k just over 3 months ago and I will accept £52000 for it. It is totally showroom condition (not a single mark/stonechip on the car), never had any accidents, repairs or recalls - not many people seem to be able to say that!

I am based in Stratford upon Avon.

Regards

Ian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.