Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We love it....

what a car, it's far far better than the year old Evoque we chopped in.

As for anyone querying the performance of the D180, well its more than adequate I couldn't tell it was any slower than the D240 we took out.

As for the springs over air, the ride is superb on the 19's. Glad I didn't pay extra for the 240 and air. The full-size speedo screen thingy is a definate worthwhile upgrade so to are the cooling seats and activity key.

Only covered 50 miles so cannot really offer anymore than that above. Longer trip out tomorrow so let hope the good continues.

Only issue was live and web browser, update coming that should rectify, although I'm really not bothered.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats, I really wish they did the air suspension with the D180, as I don't want it for the ride quality but the option to lower the ride height. I also like the fact it lowers to save fuel on the motorway. Enjoy the car.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I must be one of only a few who prefers higher the ride height. Really don't like the look of them lowered. Looking forward to the remote pre heat start tomorrow morning.

Ps I would have specc'd Air if it were an option on the D180. I was considering not ordering as I wanted air. But so pleased that I went ahead with the order. No regrets.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Milky400 said:
Thanks. I must be one of only a few who prefers higher the ride height. Really don't like the look of them lowered. Looking forward to the remote pre heat start tomorrow morning.
I'm with you. My neighbor has a Velar FE and hers looks noticeably smaller than mine when parked because it's quite a bit lower. Looks great, just "softer."

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
250 miles in and still live everything about it. Except, maybe the fact the cooled seats keep turning themselves off. I cannot do an Arianne masterpiece review so, so far we simply love it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congratulations! Glad to hear you love it. I find myself liking this vehicle even more as time goes on. I've had it for about 2.5 months and have done just under 3k miles. Yes, I briefly complained about it being more car like than I wanted, but I've come to appreciate it for it's versatility. And I love that it doesn't look like anything else out there.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One week in and my love for the car is growing deeper. Only thing that's bugged me so far is the bluetooth spotify connectivity showing album art and track for a second or two the disappearing.

First time tonight I've driven her in the dark and what a lovely place to be. And the D180 in dynamic mode is a dream.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Milky400 said:
250 miles in and still live everything about it. Except, maybe the fact the cooled seats keep turning themselves off. I cannot do an Arianne masterpiece review so, so far we simply love it.
Says it all though! Couldn't agree more!

Arianne

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.