Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going for one, prices start at £83,350.00 :shock:

Range Rover Velar First Edition represents the epitome of the vehicle's design story. First Edition is only available in the first year of sales and includes the very finest touches and options as standard. It is presented in three exterior colours: Corris Grey, Silicon Silver or Flux, a satin finish which is meticulously applied at our Special Vehicles Operations facility in Warwickshire, England.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Aljones453 said:
I have ordered one for Sep and dealer just told me build slot is now end of Oct (for Nov delivery) as there is some issue with the wheels?
Not such wheels more the issues with the who drive line setup, if you have ordered 22 inch wheels there is issues the the Fpace with these wheels and the 3 litre engine that customer are having to reject the car due to bearing noise and JLR having no idea how to resolve the problem, i would be shocked if they are going to use the same setup from the Fpace on the Velar and then release the car with these known issues.

Better JLR resolve the issues then release more cars with issues like they currently are on the Fpace. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.