Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mirroring the taut, uncluttered, and perfectly-executed exterior design, Velar's precision-crafted interior embraces the latest technology to enhance Range Rover's trademark architecture with a renewed focus on luxury materials, exquisite detailing, and exceptional refinement.

Positioned in the Sports-Command driving position, Velar's front seats balance performance-oriented design and support with opulent comfort, and offer up to 20-way adjustment and heating, cooling and massage functions. Meticulously weight-optimised and designed to liberate additional interior space, the seats have also been carefully sculpted for ease of entry and egress to and from the cabin.

The 40:20:40 rear seats offer exceptional comfort too, and are available with heating and electric recline options. The optional four-zone climate control and cabin air ionisation system make Velar's interior an even more comfortable place to be for all occupants.

The instrument panel's strong, horizontal beam is the defining element of Velar's interior architecture. It rakes back dramatically towards the windscreen to create the fastest angle of any Land Rover and underline Velar's dynamic driving characteristics. The slender air vents reinforce Velar's reductive, technology-enabled design.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
My first RR will be the Velar. The only odd thing to me, given other manufacturers' examples, is the old fashioned steering wheel design. I guess this is one of those "identity" items characteristic of all RRs ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts