Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have the NA Tow Package and air suspension, but do not have the buttons in the loadspace/boot to lower/raise the car for "Rear Height Adjust." Anyone have these buttons, and if so, can you share your specs?

Both the US & UK brochure have a disclaimer that you need "optional towing equipment," (* at the bottom) so if that isn't the Tow Package paired w/ air suspension, what is it??? From what I can tell, there's nothing else you can add in the US builder beyond the tow pack.

Attachments

G

·
P380NarvikEclipse said:
Hi all,
I have the NA Tow Package and air suspension, but do not have the buttons in the loadspace/boot to lower/raise the car for "Rear Height Adjust." Anyone have these buttons, and if so, can you share your specs?

Both the US & UK brochure have a disclaimer that you need "optional towing equipment," (* at the bottom) so if that isn't the Tow Package paired w/ air suspension, what is it??? From what I can tell, there's nothing else you can add in the US builder beyond the tow pack.
Does your receiver always show below the bumper? I had an after-the-fact receiver installed at the dealer (still a factory accessory) and the receiver is below the bumper always showing.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quig451 said:
P380NarvikEclipse said:
Hi all,

Does your receiver always show below the bumper? I had an after-the-fact receiver installed at the dealer (still a factory accessory) and the receiver is below the bumper always showing.
Yes it does. This was done at the factory though and my contract says "tow pack." Are you saying it shouldn't be showing since it wasn't a dealer optioned accessory?

G

·
No I'm just asking if it shows, as mine does. It would have been nicer to have it covered in the bumper with a removable plate :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Completly agree! I thought it was going to deploy, but I guess not.

In any case, I'm having my dealer contact me today for clarification on this and a few other items. Will report back.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They never contacted me. I'm a little peeved.. guess they aren't looking for repeat business. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to bump this thread up. Any update?

Mine's too missing the rear height adjust buttons in the cargo space. Talked to the dealer, he claimed that this feature is not available in western Canada even if I were to purchase the HSE line. Is it true?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't bother following up on this. I have to go in for the permanent hvac fix sometime, so will ask then. Unsure if anyone else in North America has the buttons and can share their spec in meantime.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not fully. My best understanding is that you need both air suspension and the DEPLOYABLE tow bar, which doesn't seem to be offered to the NA market. Only the tow hitch receiver that is fixed. If anyone has these buttons in NA, please let us know!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts