Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
[QUOTE = "Molo, post: 42080, członek: 3584"]
Miękka hybryda 2.0D 204KM, wydech jest pod zderzakiem…
(8500km)
[/CYTAT

I have a 2.0 diesel and one exhaust on one side, the bumper on the underside, on the side where there was no exhaust, had no factory-fitted covers and all the dirt and mud stuck to the sensors from the blind spot, in ASO they ordered covers and the problem is over.
White Automotive tire Hood Black Wood

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[QUOTE = "Molo, post: 42080, członek: 3584"]
Miękka hybryda 2.0D 204KM, wydech jest pod zderzakiem…
(8500km)
[/CYTAT

I have a 2.0 diesel and one exhaust on one side, the bumper on the underside, on the side where there was no exhaust, had no factory-fitted covers and all the dirt and mud stuck to the sensors from the blind spot, in ASO they ordered covers and the problem is over.
View attachment 5481
what year / month is yours Velar? my Velar right rear side (where there is no exhaust), is as you see it in the picture, so the cover is not there?

I don't understand what is the cover in your car,

it's a little different from yours ..
but the sensor seems to me the same as yours

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
if the car has two exhausts, the bumper from the bottom is covered with the exhaust and these covers. if there is one, they did not put on this one cover at the factory stage and the radars get dirty in the mud and give an error. If the bottom of the bumper is washed out thoroughly with a karche, you will have peace of mind for a moment.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no...
I don't see any cover ...But
can you tell me if the radar is what I showed you before? so i try to wash it ...thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nie możesz zobaczyć okładki, ponieważ jej nie masz. idź do serwisu, zgłoś że masz taki problem, przyjmą cię. Ustawili to dla mnie i jest w porządku. Zajrzyj za tłumikiem jest metalowa osłona termiczna, założą ją po drugiej stronie. tak, to radar.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nie możesz zobaczyć okładki, ponieważ jej nie masz. idź do serwisu, zgłoś że masz taki problem, przyjmą cię. Ustawili to dla mnie i jest w porządku. Zajrzyj za tłumikiem jest metalowa osłona termiczna, założą ją po drugiej stronie. tak, to radar.
sorry, last information..sorry, to clean the radar, how did you do it? did you remove it from the bumper?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts