Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
They are a joke, I can't stand how they pedal this rubbish to sell magazines.
I waited 2 years once for the new Civic type-r to come out after seeing the render. (I even think it was the same magazine)
Imagine a my disappointment when the real thing turned up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
We are about to pass on our sorry file of Velar problems to Autocar but the chances of seeing the truth ever published by this JLR loving Magazine I suppose is pretty remote. Auto Express were the only magazine to take up the case of a family member who rejected two Jaguar F Paces recently but they felt the heat of the JLR press office when it was published.So much for unbiast journalism!

·
Registered
223 Posts
My Father rejected 2 Jaguar F Paces during 2016/17 due to unacceptable drive line vibrations,a known fault on the F Pace.The first car was accepted back with the cooperation of JLR but when the identical second fault appeared on the replacement vehicle JLR said that it was now "a characteristic"of the vehicle and initially would not accept the rejection.Due to the unhelpfulness and attitude of JLR CRC Auto Express were passed the file of letters and E mails between CEO Ralf Speth and his department and they published a feature in the Watchdog section of the magazine 14th February which did JLR no favours. The feature was factual and honest and it was planned to be put on line on the Car Buyer site but because the printed feature caused a stir at the JLR press office Auto Express were obviously leaned on not to cause them further embarrassment by publishing the feature on line and I don't think that it ever appeared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts