Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of folks in the UK are picking up their new toys today. Starting a thread for us all to share the excitement and feedback. ETA for my R Dynamic SE P250 is 3pm. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very excited but a couple of litttle issues came up. HUD doesn't display media and phone info and I questioned why the arm rest didn't incline. Only vertical or horizontal position. Pic attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi ptp99,
I'm here down under in Melbournre, long wait still for velar petrol spec to arrive here - although diesels here next month - but I want petrol ... One of the things I agonised over was color and wheels and eventually chose corris grey and the 20" diamond turned wheels ... Even though I'd never seen pics of any Velars with those wheels until now !!! .... They look great please post more pics !! .... What color interior ? Is it black roof ? Sunroof ? ......
Cheers from down under !!! 😀

·
Registered
35 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday. P250 dynamic s spec 19 wheels!! Edam red !!!! What a car what a drive the petrol engine is fantastic and a joy. The ride on coil 19 's is lovely. Tec taking some getting used too!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
melbarro said:
Hi ptp99,
I'm here down under in Melbournre, long wait still for velar petrol spec to arrive here - although diesels here next month - but I want petrol ... One of the things I agonised over was color and wheels and eventually chose corris grey and the 20" diamond turned wheels ... Even though I'd never seen pics of any Velars with those wheels until now !!! .... They look great please post more pics !! .... What color interior ? Is it black roof ? Sunroof ? ......
Hi melbarro

Acorn seats with panaramic fixed black contrast roof. I agonised same way you have and when I saw it I was very pleased. Not a common choice but works well for me. More pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Evening all
I collected my Velar D180 yesterday and after a short tour, we decided today to do a 150 mile trip up to Glencoe with the family.
With picnic on board and kids excited we head off in our new avant-garde family car.
The word car, is not a sufficient word to describe this form of transport, its interior and exterior design, the smoothness of the engine and gearbox, the ride handling and comfort..: it has it all and some.
We glided along effortlessly through spectacular scenery ... ducking and diving through the technological options on the amazing screens, my 3 year old loved it ( I think she figured it out quicker than me if truth be known), my 14 year old loved the Bluetooth and the whole infotainment system.
I would have expected a navigation system for this price, but I decided that nearly £1500 for something I would only need once in 3 or 4 months... I will stick with my phone and just upgrade to the digital Interactive Drive Display... which is so clear and I can say is a must for any base Velar buyers.
Outside you will see I went for Premium Exterior Pack, Black Contrast Roof, Privacy Rear Windows, Power Folding, Heated Mirrors with Lights... managed to get some 21" 10 Spoke Black Alloys of
someone that was upgrading.., so lucky.
I would have loved to add more but, there was not the need or the funds. :D .
I can only apologise to all those on the roads today that were blinded by the smiles coming from our Velar.
Safe travels, one and all.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ptp99 said:
melbarro said:
Hi ptp99,
Hi melbarro

Acorn seats with panaramic fixed black contrast roof. I agonised same way you have and when I saw it I was very pleased. Not a common choice but works well for me. More pics when I get a chance.
Looking forward to seeing pics of Acorn interior which I also selected. Thought the oyster was abit to light

·
Registered
295 Posts
stunning testimony and great pictures !I love your 21'' wheels !

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.