Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still yet to finalise spec and wondering if the "interactive driver display" option is the digital speedo etc.... getting there just a toss up between this and cooled seats... got until 22nd September to decide.

Cheers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Milky, yes Interactive Driver Display is the digital screen as opposed to analogue physical dials.
Well worth the upgrade in my opinion.

I know how tough it is picking final choice, best of luck.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jura, if only I had an endless budget. Need to squeeze some more out of the evoque on trade in. May need to loose the cooling seats which is a bummer as the old work horse mondeo has them and they were always a must for my next purchase.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry one more thing. Does it allow the complete screen to be sat nav, with the basic navigation?

·
Registered
26 Posts
It comes standard on the se. I specced up an s to begin with but turned out cheaper to get the se with more features???

·
Registered
421 Posts
If you are getting the heads-up display even though the interactive display is awesome, the heads-up display would be better and then you could go with the cooled seats.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Mad Alex, I started with the S then dynamic S.. lol.

Personally I'm not a fan of the heads up display, I found it quite distracting in the demonstrator. Do love the full digital dash. Think my mind is made up, dash then cooled seats if I can afford/save a little more deposit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.