Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked the car up a bit over a week ago but I immediately went on a trip and have been super busy. Here are some admittedly crappy pictures I took. I'll update this thread once I find some nice scenery and take decent ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks awesome, congrats. Was hoping to see more of this colourway (which is what i've gone for) and these pics really help :)

Quick qu - is that full extended leather or just the normal extended leather. Need to decide whether to add one of these, as it's a lease it's really money down the drain but coming from a BMW I do like having leather on the dash i must say.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with just the partial extended leather; not full leather. It makes a major difference for minimal cost and I'd highly recommend it. While the base interior is perfectly nice, the extended leather really gives it that ultra-premium feel in my opinion. The full leather is obviously the best, but I think the normal extended leather is the perfect balance of value/luxury. Very happy with my choice.

I'll take some better pictures in the next few days.

·
Registered
43 Posts
DalVelar said:
Very nice KRG. Are you liking the ambient lighting? My car didn't have it but do the promos do it justice?
I'll Vouch for KRG and say the ambient lighting is amazing! Here's a shot of mine. I know it looks black but it's actually the eclipse interior, its in the garage so thats why it may look darker.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the ambient lighting! It looks better in person than even the press photos. My favorite is the deep blue like in Kunz's picture. The only annoyance is that when the car is in Dynamic mode the lighting changes to red, and because I prefer to drive in Dynamic it's limiting me to that one color. Frustrating.

BLAM, not sure what comes standard. I'm curious to know as well.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Knighty75 said:
Car looks amazing KRG.. how do you get the split screen with the Nav in the middle?? I can only get it as a full screen meaning the speedo and Rev disappear!!
Under display settings look for info panel sub setting. In there choose map and it should then appear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Knighty75 said:
Car looks amazing KRG.. how do you get the split screen with the Nav in the middle?? I can only get it as a full screen meaning the speedo and Rev disappear!!
Under display settings look for info panel sub setting. In there choose map and it should then appear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mavg1986 said:
Any feedback on the p250?
I'll do a 1500 mile writeup later today, but in short, I love it. That engine/transmission has been a pleasant surprise. The P300 would be ideal imo, but it's not available and I have no regrets not waiting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts