Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

It was easy to spend many glorious nights over the past few months in bed beside my sleeping wife, going through every imaginable combination on the Velar online configurator.

However, I am now in the precarious position of waiting patiently for news on my order and trying my best to ignore various JLR Forums that include numerous negative posts on production issues.

Giving up a faultless and rattleless Audi is going to be tough if some of the views of existing JLR owners are to be taken seriously. Having said that, my Q7 is functional and boring and I am extremely excited about taking my new Velar out for a spin around the Surrey Hills, let alone driving around town amidst admiring eyes which no doubt will be the case!

I've ordered a P380 R-Dynamic HSE, Indus Silver, Narvik Black Roof, 22" Diamond Turned Alloys.

The colour choice was painful as most online views did not reflect the true colours (yes Silicon Silver, I'm referring to you, you deceitful bitch!), but in the end the contrast of black and silver are perfect 馃憣 (IMO of course.... and I like that everyone has different views on this as it makes for having less same same models flying around!!!).

Anyway, best of luck to all you fellow impending Velar owners. I hope you all get a flawless delivery and have hours of fun showing off your brand new wheels..... Dan

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks VelarMan. As Vivienne said in Pretty Woman, "This baby's gonna corner like it's on rails....!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.