Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Can anybody shed some light on what kind of car matts you receive as standard in the Velar?

And are they any good?

Thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey well we just got some Carpets ones included which had Velar stitched on the side.

However upgraded to Rubber Mats as just didn't feel they were wearing that well

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm I hope I get the same as you @mrgandfriends.co.uk but when ive looked on the net people seem to get different options or none at all. I dont fancy paying for the premium ones lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
there is nothing 'premium' about the 'premium' ones actually... the only difference I can find is that instead of a stitching that says Velar it has a metal binding that says Velar. The brochures says some bull crap amout 2060mg/2 whatever that means high pile garbage its the same old carpet. They should just call it carpet 1 and carpet 2.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ask the dealer to throw them in. Worked for me albeit rubbers, which I much prefer. The carpet ones included do the job but are a little thin.

If they don't then you can pick them up online cheaper than the dealer will be ripping you off for. Or have some tailor made by a decent trimmer, soooo much nicer.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I bought the premium ones on the built but have ordered the rubber ones anyway, as I use them all the time and keeps the car looking better

With all cars I buy I get full rubber for inside and boot liner for the boot, makes a huge difference imho

I have an extra set of rubber mats which I ended up getting from the dealer (in the original package, never opened) if someone wants to make an offer - PM me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.