Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my Velar was last serviced I've had an issue with the 'standard' settings.
Once problem is the driving mode. Used to be if you set it in Dymanic or ECO modes the car would hold that state for up to 6 hrs after the car was switched off, but now it goes back to 'normal' mode everytime the car is switched off. e.g. having set to dynamic mode and run the car, but then pop into a shop for a few minutes and by the time you get back in the car its back to 'normal' mode, needing to reset the dynamic mode.
The 2nd issue is the lower centre screen. Again when I switch the car off (even though I have 'last screen' set in the settings, the screen comes up blank requiring a swipe down to load the last screen (in my case the music options).
Previously everything worked as expected but now need to do resets of setup everytime I get in the car.
Any suggestions as to how to get back to original setup ?.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The car needs to start in 'comfort' mode to meet emissions regulations in the UK (even through ECO is more efficient).

With the lower screen I'm sure you can select the startup screen and it will always display the same screen - cant remember how exactly but its in t he lower screen config settings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.