Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I think I was the only person didn't realise that you had to had the extended leather option to get the Oyster coloured steering wheel to match the interior. Now that the spec is locked in which I thought was perfect until I realised this issue, im now looking at alternatives.

It's not a big thing for me tbh and I think I could happily live with the black steering wheel but want to see if the price is reasonable to get it upholstered to match the interior.

Im going to make some calls to companies tomorrow, anyone else ever had this done?

P.s my car goes into build on Friday! 馃榾 due for handover mid December/ Christmas eve

Registered
Well done bet you can't wait - I had a similar-dish dilemma, but my thinking was it would be quite expensive so didn't pursue that route

Would be interesting to know how much it is - for sure you can get replacement parts at LR with that steering wheel, worth a call to some dealers...

Keep us posted, and hopefully someone here has already considered that as well

Registered
Most of these aftermarket tuning companies like Urban or Lusso or Kahn can change the leather on the steering wheel to any colour / material.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts